What Graham Said

(I WILL catch up on blogging soon- we had a 1st birthday over here! Can't forget to write about that.)

1. Graham puts his arms around Patrick; "I have my best friend."
     (Ok, I may have conditioned him to say that, but now he says it all on his own, so I think he means it!)

2. I walk into the room where Graham is. He looks at me.

G: "A banana."
Me: "Ok, we'll get some more bananas at the grocery store."
G: "A banana!"
Me: "I said we'll get some."
G: "A banana?"
Me: "Oh, you mean a bandana? Gosh, you are so smart!"

I had just put a bandana on my head to try and cover my crazy hair frizzies. I don't ever remember teaching Graham the word "bandana." He seriously amazes me with his vocabulary sometimes!

3. Patrick sneezes.
   G: "Bless you, Patrick!"

   That's just cute, ya'll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!