End of the Week Pics- 1st Edition

Some of the blogs I read have a "Photo Friday" or "Wordless Wednesday" where they post pictures instead of wordy words. I'm going to hop on that train and try to post "End of the Week Pics" on Fridays or Saturdays.

Here are my pics this week, all from my iPhone:

Love my morning coffee black and in a pretty cup, like this one from Mexico.


Goofing around with G. Rare picture of me; without makeup of course, keepin' it real.

This precious angel baby will be 1 year old in 2 days.

Oh, and he's walking about 60% of the time.

Got some baskets at the thrift store to organize my produce.

Have a good weekend!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!