End of the Week(end) Pics- the Fair

I can't believe this pretty first weekend of fall is already over, but here's to a new week! I think it's going to be a good one :)

We went to the County Fair. I love fairs and I love agriculture. It's not Behn's cup of tea, but he was a good sport :) We actually didn't stay that long, but I'm glad we went.

Patrick petting a calf, so very gently and sweet:


Graham loved the sheep the most! Maybe because he's been watching "Babe" lately. I like sheep too and hope we have some one day.


Graham and I just had to go on the Ferris Wheel together. He really enjoys it. I love this picture, with his little hands on the bar and his face all excited. Sweet little boy!


Speaking of sweet- Graham started handing Patrick goldfish in the car while we were driving to church. I love that he thinks to share with his brother without being asked (sometimes).


Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!