Rest

This weekend has been perfect (except for the freeeeezing temps!).

No agenda. Few commitments. Family time, movie time, lunch at a restaurant, great conversations, worship, and rest. Even a nap, which is extremely rare for me.

I needed every minute of this break of a weekend. So did Behn. And Graham, picking up on the happiness and peacefulness of his parents, has been as lovely as ever. What a sweet respite in the business and stress of life.

Thank You, Lord! Blessed be your name!

P.S. Side note: I'm done breastfeeding Graham! Tonight if he wakes up, he gets a bottle of whole milk. He loves his bottle and has only been breastfeeding 1-2 times in 24 hours anyway, so it's been an easy transition. I'm ready to be done! It was so special and I'm thrilled I did it this long. So healthy for us both :) All good things must come to an end. I'm FREE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

How We Will Be Spending Our Summer