If You're Tired and You Know it...

...Clap your hands!

*Sigh*

If you're constantly bombarded by children's songs, shake your head.

Still exhausted. Terrible night with the baby last night.

 Behn is currently trying to put him to bed, which he is usually successful at, but I'm hearing a lot of crying...

The good news is, Kiri is on the way. She is bringing Merlot and her homemade happy self. I made baked ziti and roasted asparagus and am about to dig into that.

IF we can stay awake, Behn and I will continue our tradition of watching Lord of the Rings, which we do every January- 4 years running! Last January I had a newborn and honestly hardly remember watching it. I think I was just so distracted and tired. This year is a little better, but tonight, I feel like I do have a newborn again.

Praying for sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf