Greensboro Weekend in Pictures

I didn't take too many pictures of the weekend, but here are a few. We had lunch at this awesome pub, Natty Green's in downtown. We were celebrating my 28th (!) birthday. Thank you Emily and Seth, for the great lunch! 

 Sorry I used this picture, Emily. But in the other one, you looked like Mary Kate and /or Ashley Olson and we just can't have that ;-)

 Graham was so, so good! I really glad we decided to do lunch out and not dinner, as he can't handle being sweet in the evenings. The food took a long time, but he amused himself by: 1. eating an entire clementine that I brought. 2. Playing with a straw (see above). 3. Taking a walk around an empty pool table. 4. Looking out a window and declaring all moving things a 'gog' (dog). When the food came, he was rewarded by being allowed to eat his weight in fries, which he proceeded to do.
.
 Not a great pic of the hike we did, but it's the only one I got before the camera battery died. 

So, there you have it, friends!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf