Exhausted

Don't have the energy for desire to write up a fun post today. Graham has been sick with a fever/cold, so the past 2 nights he's only slept a few hours. 'Funny' thing is, you'd think he'd be exhausted and nap during the day- not my boy. He was awake almost the whole day yesterday and has already refused his nap this morning. How does he do it? He's actually just playing like normal. I guess the Tylenol makes him feel ok. Of course, Frankie's here too and the two of them took turns waking the other up during naps yesterday. The house is so small, they can hear each other so easily.  I'm so tired and thankful tomorrow Behn will be home. I can't do this on my own for another day. The good news is, it's going to be nice outside today, so at least we can be out there for part of the day.

Comments

  1. In our new home out here in CA the biggest adjustment for me is that the girls share a room and that their bedroom is in the middle of this one story home. They keep each other up and wake each other up. I know of what you speak, and it is so difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres always a silver lining... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In retrospect...my body was working hard on knitting together a new baby during this time. No wonder I was tired!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf