Stinkbugs and Hiking

First of all, can I say how annoyed I am all these stinkbugs?? I'm tired of picking through my raisinbran to make sure none of the 'raisins' are stinkbugs (hasn't happened yet, but could!) If you don't have them where you live, count your blessings! Thankfully they're not poisonous and they don't bite/sting, but they sure are a pest. We made a stinkbug trap from a soda bottle and have caught dozens of them in our house...but they just keep coming in.

We hiked at Lake Robertson on Saturday. We went on the mountain trails. Not really up a mountain, but still a great workout.


Autumn Leaves




Shelter turned into a house of prayer. Worshipping God in creation is my favorite.



Raise your hand if you're having fun!



Comments

  1. Stinkbugs are really bad about once every five years where my mom lives. They are such nasty creatures. Ewww - I shudder just thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG loves this picture!CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the pic of behn and graham!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf