End of the Summer...

First of all, let me wrap up my garden updates.

I think the garden was a big success for this first-time gardener :) I made some rookie mistakes (thinking that tomato plants were radishes, planting things too close together, etc), but overall, I got some good produce and enjoyed my garden. It's not over yet; I still have lots of basil, parsely and oregano growing, and I just planted a new row of radishes. Also, my peppers FINALLY produced fruit:


Garden peppers for piccadillo...mmm.


I have lots of ideas for how I'm going to improve my garden next year! One thing I really enjoyed was growing flowers. I really want to expand my little flower beds next spring.

We had a nice relaxing weekend...


My brother Aaron has been here visiting. Graham gets a kick out of him.



Check out this awesome zipper spider Behn spotted near my zinnias:


Hanging out by the campfire:

Cookie Monster?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf