Graham 9 months- Part 2

Oops, I forgot to share his stats. Ya'll may not really care how many inches long our kid is...but it's good for me to record it for our sake (so I don't lose the little paper and forget).

He's 19 lbs 11 oz (with a wet diaper...so maybe 10 oz). This is 50%, which he's been all along.

He's 29 1/4 inches long, 75%. He's long and lean!

Quick other thing: He is so funny when we're at the store and strangers come up to him to say hi (happens a lot...'cause he's so cute). He just stares at them completely blankly. Usually they can't get him to crack a smile. Mr. Serious, Mr. Observant. He's just like 'I don't know you, what do you want??" Hehe, it's pretty funny to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf