A little behind

I know I'm due for a post. One about the garden (which is in full swing) and one about Easter in Maryland and maybe another one just for the heck of it. I've been busy this week- on Monday and Tuesday I felt like doing some spring cleaning and yesterday I wasn't feeling well. Also today not feeling well. It's just a head cold (Graham has it too) but it's enough to slow me down. Plus, today I was tired from the crazy storms that came through during the night. They weren't nearly as bad here as they were in MS, AL, and GA. My prayers are with those folks. But I was scared enough to get Graham and force Behn to come down to the basement with me for a while. Poor Behn had just gone to bed because he'd been up studying and wasn't too thrilled about my craziness. He was 'too tired to care' but c'mon- we were under a tornado warning! Anyway, there weren't any tornados here, just loud thunder and strong winds.

So, that's an update for now. More to come sometime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!