End of the Week Pics

I snapped these photos just this morning...a glimpse of life here.

Kitchen table. A bit small, always cluttered, always caked in food. That's life, right?


Snow on the deck. It's been so cold here, I can't even take the kids outside. Our kitchen sink pipes froze, but thankfully did not burst (mercy upon mercy!). Still, the snow is pretty.


Winter collage. Sweet poem, photo of Lexington in the winter, tiny mitten, birthday card from my boys, Bible verse, a tiny nest.



Philippians 4:4-5


*Nerd Alert*  Behn and my January tradition of watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy has come to an end. Ah, I almost cried when it was over, having looked forward to it all year. It's so fun to watch it, all cuddled up under blankets and sipping hot chocolate and munching popcorn. It's just so epic. Anyway, I've had the soundtrack on repeat all day.


Trying to get a photo of the boys. They just keep growing...


...and squirming! Silly little brothers.



Have a beautiful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf