Snow's A-Comin'

*Edited to add: It didn't snow. I didn't see a flake. What a letdown. I don't know how the forecast can go from 4-8 inches to NO snow. Oh well. *

Finally we're going to get a little snowfall here in Southern Maryland. In approximately 3 hours. Yes, I'm obviously very excited for this! The snow does postpone some plans, namely house hunting. I've been looking forward to house hunting so much that I was briefly a little bitter about the forecast, but I'm over it. We'll go on Saturday, Lord willing. I am a little bummed that our realtor told us that several of the houses we wanted to look at are under contract. It's ok though. God will open the right door (haha, get it?) for us.

Some thoughts on this house process: I pray that when Behn and I walk into the right house, we'll just know. That we won't hesitate, that it will feel ordained for us. I hope we find a house that we can grow into a little bit, but not too much. I don't want a huge house, because I have a feeling that over time, we'll fill it with stuff.  I don't want a lot of stuff. Or...maybe we do need a bigger house, to fill it with kids and to be used to love and serve others. But I think we could probably just do that in a smaller house.  I hope it has a yard for playing in and for growing things.

Anyway, that's all...just checking in and trying to be patient for Saturday and until then, I will enjoy the beautiful snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf