Snow and Such

It finally snowed, on my birthday:


It was so pretty! Graham enjoyed it at first, but didn't get the point of sledding. We'll try again next time.

So, it was cold and snowy, and then less than a week later we were in short sleeves/no coats:



I don't mind a warm day in January, not one bit. I like the snow and I like the warm, too.

House shopping is going well. We are down to about 2 that we like and are doing a 2nd walk through of one of them tomorrow. In the meantime, I am passing the days going to the library and to playgroups with the kids. We both enjoy the interaction. I am starting to feel a little bit of familiarity and community here.

Nights have been awful lately. Both of them are up way too much, ever since we all had a cold last week. I feel like I can't catch a break. And I definitely had planned on a nap today and the boys completely sabotaged that. It's just one of those hard days, I guess. Good thing they are so cute and (mostly) sweet. I can't be too cranky when Patrick constantly smiles and Graham makes mischievous little faces like this:


Speaking of Graham, yesterday a little girl said 'hi' to him. I said, "Graham, can you say 'hi' back?" And Graham said, "hi back." So literal! Made me giggle.

Anyway, gotta go because the two clowns are needing me and I need a new cup of coffee to catapult me through the rest of this day. Ta-ta!

Comments

  1. Oh, your boys are so darn cute!!! Ellie has had a cold too and it has been no fun. Hope your family is all on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf