Last Day of Baby F

When I was pregnant with Graham, Behn and I made the decision that, if possible, I'd stay home with him for at least a year. But we needed my income, so we prayed about how God would provide. And He did! He provided Baby F- Frankie- to come stay with me full-time M-F. Money was still tight, but it was so helpful to have that paycheck.

The boys have kind of grown up together. Frankie's always been a little ahead of all his developmental milestones, so Graham had someone to mimic. 


They've learned to sit up, crawl, walk, and talk (more Frankie than Graham. Frankie can say a million words!). They eat 'real' food, play with toys, splash in water, and color pictures. They are so big!

It's been a fun, hard, exhausting, and rewarding year+. It's much harder to haul 2 kids in and out of the car, keep an eye on 2 little runners at a park, and coordinate the naps of 2 boys. I haven't been able to run errands during the day because taking the 2 of them into the store is nearly impossible. The days have been very, very long at times.



But the truth is...Graham and I love Frankie and will miss him!



Here's to a summer of special one-on-one time with Graham before the new baby comes. Here's to taking my boy to the pool and the grocery store and on long walks in the woods. And here's to taking another leap of faith and trusting God again to provide for our needs.



Comments

  1. Oh, I get this Meg! Childcare stopped for me in March (b/c I told them I would need to stop this summer/fall b/c of G's development issues and they found new care quickly). Praying that God continues to provide for you guys. Enjoy your one-on-one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute...sad to see him go but this is just a new and exciting time for your family. Hopefully you can stay in touch with Frankie and his family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was good practice for you too! yay for a nice summer with ur little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to hoping you guys move closer to us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf