Baby #2 Is A....

BOY!!

Graham has a little brother! Behn and I were so surprised! I've just had such a hunch the baby was a girl- from how the pregnancy felt, to some (false) maternal instinct, to the doc at the 11 week ultrasound telling us it 'looks like it's going to be a girl, but don't go buy clothes yet.' Behn and I have usually been referring to the baby as 'her' and even started calling it our potential girl name.

That being said, we weren't disappointed at all that it's a boy. We love our Graham boy, so having another will be so fun! They'll be best buds and the little guy can wear Graham's clothes. And the doctor is very sure it's a boy and found about 10 angles to prove it. I'm still the Queen of the Castle!

Everything looks healthy with the baby, which we don't take for granted and for which we are very thankful. The Lord has His hand on him!

In other news, I promised pictures of Graham. I took them, and then put them on the good computer, which has been been absconded from me by Behn. He's watching a Flyers game and he has a terrible disease where if he can't watch the game his head will fall off and he'll die (name that movie quote). Just kidding, that's not true, but I'm not going to take the computer away from him right now, so I'll just have to post pictures tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Yay! Congrats! Welcome to the mom of two boys club. It is a great one to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Having too of the same is so much fun!

    I'm surprised the tech even mentioned anything at 11 weeks because both boys and girls appear to have boy organs at that early stage. I have seen some images, and it is so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! So glad to hear all is healthy with your baby BOY! Two little brothers--how fun! We were in shock to learn we're having a girl because we were both so convinced it was a boy. But now I already can't imagine it any other way! I can only assume you feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh congrats! I am so happy for you guys!!!! 2 little boys...it will be such a busy, crazy house, but I am sure you wouldn't have it any other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Two boys will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf