Weekend Away

4th of July weekend was wonderful! We spent 4 days in Delaware doing all the summer things: playing at the park, grilling out, visiting family, swimming, fireworks, and watching lots of little cousins playing together. Behn and I got to sleep in a couple of times and as always, it's great having extra eyes and hands on the kids. We even got to see the Donut Man one night! (Who's the Donut Man? See popular 90's Christian VHS tapes at your local church library). He played a sweet little show at Behn's childhood campground and we took all the littles. It was a pretty great trip.

So much cute! This is only 1/2 of the grandbabies!


Donut Man!


Ice Cream- classic summertime


My 2 little fishies loved swimming. Actually so did I! I totally went all out with the cannonballs.


I want to say thank you to our family for making the weekend so fun! Glad for the boys to have such sweet memories. 

Now home and back to routine and the ups and downs. We enjoyed dinner at my parents' house last night. I'm glad they are close by :) Mom and I are going flea marketing tomorrow in attempt to repurpose some stuff and spruce up the guest bathroom/bedroom. I'll document the journey and post soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!