Random Saturday Thoughts


  • Graham is walking around with a pretzel stick up his nose.
  • I had every intention of baking bread, sweeping and mopping, and cleaning the bathroom while G napped. I took a nap instead. Gotta love the 3rd trimester.
  • My basil has grown enough to harvest a bit! 4 cheese pasta with tomatoes and fresh basil tonight!
  • It's hot out. I knew it would be no fun being pregnant in the summer and I was right. Going to the river in a bit to beat the heat!
  • Does Graham saying, "A big car!" count as a 3-word sentence? I mean, there's no verb, but I was impressed!
  • I have a long, ongoing bucket list of things to do before Baby arrives. About 2 months to go! This makes me nervous and excited all at once :)
  • Receiving an old-fashioned card in the mail from a dear friend absolutely made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf