Nesting Mode

Well, I'm going into full-time nesting mode these days. Behn has too! We spent last Saturday cleaning and organizing the basement. We still have a few things to get rid of (old couch, 1 broken dryer, random table), but it looks much better! Behn and I have both gone through a lot of our old, yucky clothes and purged. And I spent a long time yesterday cleaning our room, seeing as we'll need to make space for the baby in here. I felt great to get that done, although I had several contractions while cleaning. That's normal though :) I also washed, organized, and folded all the 0-3 month clothes for baby. So, I'm feeling pretty good these days. I have a few meals in the freezer, but one of my good friends is going to host a 'freezer dinner shower' for me and we'll all spend some time cooking stews and casseroles to fill up my freezer- so sweet!

I'm also working on a list of a few things I need- for the baby and for me. We don't need a lot, but there are a few items I need to get.  Also, I better know how to pack my hospital bag this time and need a few things for that (I'll spare you the details. It's mostly glamorous post partum stuff. Having a baby is kinda gross. Oh, and snacks- I was soooo hungry after giving birth and the days afterward. Hospital food really is nasty).

Had a routine doctor's appointment today. I love the particular doctor I saw today (he's always been my favorite) and really hope he's on call when I deliver.

So...that's what going on with me and baby!

Comments

  1. Yay for nesting! And yes u should probably pack ur hospital bag .. like today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf