Honeymoon Phase?

Maybe it's just a honeymoon phase, but this past week at home with just Graham has been wonderful! The days are a lot slower, which is a blessing and a curse, but having 1 toddler here instead of 2 is much simpler. And Graham and I have bonded so much! We've colored, done puzzles, and read a ton of books. I can take him outside so much more easily now. I have immensely enjoyed this past week with my little son, and am excited about this upcoming summer doing lots of fun things, like the pool, library, and even grocery shopping.

The thing is, Graham is an easy kid. He just has a sweet, easy personality, with little drama.

Behn and I are blessed!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you are having some good mama/son one on one time! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf