6 Months Down, 3 Left To Go!

It's been a while since I've done a pregnancy update. I'm now 6 months pregnant! That was fast!

(not a very good picture, but you get the idea:)



When I look down at my tummy, I don't think it looks that big, but when I see myself in the mirror, I'm like 'whoa nelly!' That baby is growing! He is a very active child- lots of movement, which is good.

Lately I've had a touch of wanting to nest. I got out G's tiny baby clothes and organized them, although I'll probably wash them all before I actually use them. They were stored away clean, but that was more than a year ago. I've also been keeping an eye out for yummy and easy recipes for meals to freeze. I want to take a day or two to cook, cook, cook and fill up my chest freezer so I don't have to think about meals after the baby comes.

My sciatic nerve has been pretty bad this pregnancy, although better the past few days. And last week I was SO tired, but this week I feel great. Maybe he was going through a growth spurt last week. Which would explain the new heartburn I've been experiencing. He's probably starting to get kind of crowded in there!

I guess that's about it. I'm getting excited! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant, that this is actually happening. 3 months doesn't seem very far away...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf