A Few Noteworthy Items

Just a quick life update...

1. Behn is taking his End of Program Exam (EPE). He has 1 week to choose 3 essay questions from a list of 10, research them, and answer them. He started yesterday and so he has til next Fri morning. I know this is stressing him out quite a bit, but I don't doubt for a second he'll get a Big Ol' A+! Then all he has to do is finish his summer classes and he'll be...A Master of Information!!

2. Graham now uses the adjective 'big.' I noticed it yesterday when we were driving down the highway and he labeled every 18-wheeler a 'big car.' He also says 'wow!'

3. Speaking of Graham and I in the car, we are going on a roadtrip with my mom next week! Mom had  long ago planned to go to Ohio to visit my grandma...and then we brainstormed and figured that G and I could come along! Grandma's never met G and I also haven't seen her in a few years, so I am excited!! I'll miss Behn a lot, especially on our anniversary, but this is a trip not to be missed.

4. I have now entered the sad and uncomfortable part of the pregnancy where I take a few bites of something and am FULL. Baby's taking up all my food space- boohoo ! :(

Well, gotta go make a grocery list of food for Behn to survive on next week while his personal chef is away!

Comments

  1. Congrats Behn!

    I hope your trip was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf