Scattered Thoughts

Trying to kill a few more minutes before we can LEAVE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK!! Yippee!! Random thoughts:

  • Longest day ever. Oh the anticipation (the advent, really) of a trip to see family!
  • We had a 3-poo day here. One from my guy and 2 from his buddy. Just love 3 poo days. Especially when one of them includes a wardrobe change.
  • Lovely, mild weather! We romped around in the yard, went for a walk, and enjoyed the nice temps. Doesn't feel like December but that's OK with me :) Cheaper utility bill.
  • I just pulled a dried macaroni noodle from my hair. The hair I just had cut today, for the 1st time in 3 1/2 months.
  • Graham can take 5 steps now. He is just so proud of himself!
  • Graham is wearing his new plaid shirt today. NOTHING like a baby boy in plaid. I think that's the reason I wanted a boy: so I could dress him in a plaid flannel shirt. And speaking of plaid, just wait until you see him in his Christmas outfit. Lots of pictures to come.
  • Should be packing. Can't find camera battery charger.
  • I am jacked up on sugar (can you tell?). My Dad sent me chocolate covered strawberries yesterday, just to 'sweeten my day.' So thoughtful and appreciated! 
Ok, I HAVE to finish packing now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf