Christmas Cheer

Good weekend so far! Emily (my sister) and Seth (Behn's brother), who are married (for any readers who don't know about that), moved from cold Fort Drum, NY to Greensboro, NC this weekend!! Woohoo! They are only 3 hours from us now- this is awesome! Behn's parents and Em & Seth all met here on Friday night and then yesterday Behn, his Dad, and Em and Seth made it to NC to move them in. (Is this confusing?? Seems a little confusing). Anyway, Mom T stayed with me to help/play with Graham and we've had a nice quiet time together. Just look at my baby all dressed for church and standing on his own:

I decorated the house for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. I didn't do as much this year. Little fingers can reach many places, and also I felt like it can be a lot to clean up after the holidays, so I kept it a little simpler. It still has a nice touch though. Our little tree (out of reach):

The mantle. I LOVE our fireplace:
Got these stockings on clearance last year after Christmas. Love the country look of them. And also Behn's nutcracker collection of course:

Other than a wreath on the front door and an advent ring/candles on the kitchen table, that's pretty much it! There's been a lot of Christmas music in the house, and a cinnamon or mistletoe candle burning. Tis the season!

Comments

  1. I forgot that you had married siblings just like I do! Isn't it fun! Look at him standing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a baby in a sweater vest. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf