Home Again...

What a fun past 5 days!! It was a whirlwind, but every minute was worth it. You can tell I'm not a 'real' blogger because I totally skipped out on blogging during our trip. I was waaaay too busy enjoying family :)

I'll post a recap and pics of the festivities soon. It was weird being back last night. Behn and I always enjoy coming home after a trip. There's something nice and fresh about being in our home again. Of course, there was not much food in the house but we probably ate enough in the last few days to hold us over for a while :)

Anyway, lots of Christmas cleanup to do, laundry and writing a grocery list. Will post pics of the holidays soon!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a good Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me....but for some reason it didn't put my name....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it did it again. Anyway, it's Kiri :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf