End of the Week Pics

It's been a long week, but I think an overall pretty good one. Here's some of what's going on:

Graham is funny- if you tell him to draw (or do anything, for that matter), he doesn't want to and it turns into a battle. But then I find him quietly doodling. He told me this was Daddy- beard and all!


It's January! Behn and I are continuing our annual tradition of watching Lord of the Rings and we let Graham watch the opening scenes in Hobbiton. He loved it, but then clonked out. Rare to have him fall asleep on me.


The boys seem to be in a new phase where they interact more. Sometimes this is nice and they sit together...


...but usually it just means more wrestling.


Over New Years weekend, Behn painted Graham's room blue! It really needed it. I got him some sports-themed bedding to go with the new look.


Patrick is growing up so much. He loves his collection of trash trucks and spends a lot of time 'playing garbage.' This kid has also been cracking me up with little songs and phrases. The other day I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he told me hot dogs. 10 minutes later, I heard him muttering. I asked him what he was talking about and he said, "I'm talking about hot dogs!" He also started singing, "I love apple sauce, I love apple sauce" as I scooped his apple sauce today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!