End of March

It's the end of March and I wonder where the month has gone.

The time got covered in snow. You can just barely see the hue of the redbuds on the trees. It will be a late spring, but it will come. We've had a few peeks into the season; days where we run out to play without jackets. Then the next day, we run back inside and sit in front of the electric fireplace.

The days are bright and sunny, unless it's snowing.  The days are long; Graham doesn't nap anymore and the hours stretch before me, always feeling the boys' nearness and needs. Patrick only naps once and it's often short, so most of the time I'm swarmed. That is why the blogging is slowing down. I do enjoy it, but at the end of the day, I am fried. Trying to document life comes second to living it.

Still, it's important to me to write something and add pictures. Otherwise, I will forget all of this.

Behn's parents came to visit, which was lovely. Behn and I had a date night in the city. We went to an Irish pub and enjoyed live music. It was so fun to get away for a few hours.



With the extra help this weekend, Behn was able to begin our fence! It looks great! If only our yard wasn't so big...


A little walk with Grandmom... 

His cheeky grin gets me every time!


Sometimes, even when it's 38 degrees, you just go out anyway. This kept them occupied for a good 25 minutes. 


Baby cheeks. When I ask him if he's my baby, he says, "No baby!" and my heart breaks a little bit.


The moments of them being sweet to each other are fewer than I'd wish, but I caught this one. 


Maybe I'll feel inspired to write more soon. I hope so. I miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf