What's Up

Busy, lovely November! I love fall, even late fall when the tress are bare and the temperature drops.

We have had lots going on.


  • I had a dear friend come visit- always wonderful!




  • We have had some beautiful family walks in the woods- my favorite thing to do.









  • There's some serious bed head around here:


  • I've been working out consistently the past few months, and I'm feeling pretty good! My goal is 4 times a week- sometimes I don't make that goal, but usually I do. I'm feeling stronger and healthier. Now if I could just stop eating cookies, all would be well!
  • I found this gem at the dump. The living room is really coming together, with the curtains and the gray paint. I'll post a picture of the whole room soon! By the way, this chair was totally a God-thing. I mean, who throws out stuff like this?? I prayed God would provide a new chair or loveseat, and there it was.
  • Family Time- yesterday 2 of my sisters-in-law and the 4 kids between them came over. It was a crazy, fun happy few hours! We'll be seeing more of them on Thanksgiving, Lord willing. Tonight, my side of the family is coming over, so it will be another happy full house! We have so much to be thankful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf