Living Room Curtains

Oh, the weekend is over :( I had so many ambitions to get things done; we did get a few things done, but I don't feel as successful as I'd like. One thing that we did do was hang the new curtains.

I found these pretty curtains at Christmas Tree Shops a few weeks ago (actually, it was when we met the buyers of our 4Runner). They were originally from JC Penny at the steep cost of $70 per panel. At CTS, they were only $12.99. I'd been looking for something cheerful for the living room windows and I wanted a pattern, so when I saw these, I jumped on them. A sweet friend from church hemmed them for me (I bought the wrong length- oops!) and Behn hung them today. I love them.

Now we just have to paint the living room. We seriously have a never-ending list of do-to's for this house. We want a fence, shed, to seed the lawn, to create a beautiful garden- including planting trees, dishwasher, painting rooms, maybe a wood stove...gosh the list goes on. These are wants, not needs. But it does feel discouraging sometimes, because everything costs money. Of course it does. It seems like no big thing to plant a dogwood tree- until you see that dogwood trees cost $70. It just gets over whelming.

So today, I'm just thankful for my pretty curtains :)




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf