November?

Wow, it's November?! October was, in my opinion, the fastest month this year! It flew by, full of pumpkins and ducklings (the boys, for Halloween), changing leaves and orange candles, apple crisp and yummy soups. I just love fall. And fall isn't over yet!

Anyway, my new job is keeping us really busy. It's been an adjustment. I'm home all day with the boys, and we usually do something in the morning: park, playdate, library, Bible study, etc. Then it's naptime and before I know it, I'm getting them into the van to meet up with Behn. Behn and I switch cars and he takes the kids while I go to work. I'll admit, it's tiring, to both Behn and I. Trying to plan and execute dinners when I'm not even home is especially hard- but Behn is doing a great job wgetting the kids fed, bathed, and ready for bed. This is the season we are in right now, and I'm grateful for work after looking for 5 months. It's also nice to be using my ABA skills again, and working with kids with Autism!

Anyway, naptimes haven't gone well today, so I'`m going to have to cut this short. C'est la vie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf