Procrastinating!

Wednesday is our 'long day' here. I leave the house with the boys at 8:45 theoretically....9:00 in reality...and we don't come home until at least 6. When we get home, we are all tired and cranky. Today I feel like I have a busy day hangover. The boys, too. They're all snuggled up and sleeping and I'm just procrastinating. I have 2 hours until I need to leave for work. 1 very messy kitchen floor. A soup to make. And some calories to burn on that treadmill. Meanwhile, all I really want to do is stay in bed, drink coffee, listen to classical music (or Christmas music. starting early this year) and look out the window at the cloudy fall sky. I'm not sad or depressed. Just in a chill mode.

Ok, procrastination over. Hello, kitchen. Hello, treadmill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf