Baby Boy is 11 Months Old!

I haven't been super-consistent with Patrick's monthly updates. I guess that is what happens with kid #2. But Behn and I just cannot believe baby is 11 months old- of course that means Mr. Sweetness will be 1 year old very soon!


Patrick is such a joy. He still has that sweet, content, happy personality that he's had all along.



Notable 11-month tidbits:
  • Is starting to stand independently...he's even taken a step or two!
  • Points to things
  • Waves 'hello' and 'goodbye'
  • Makes lots of funny babbling sounds, and now is always calling for me if I'm out of view- "Mama!!"
  • His hair is coming in fast. Blonde, of course, and a lot more whispy than Graham's did. In the back he has a little bit of curl.
  • He's a climber. No fear.
  • Sleeping through the night!!!! Plus 2 naps
  • Getting picky with foods. *sigh* It just seems to be something that happens with my kids.
  • One tooth on the bottom, and the one next to it is about to pop out too.
  • Is weaned (he truly did self-wean)
  • Plays with balls and cars appropriately
  • Tiny guy. He can still wear some 6-9 month things and much of his 12-month stuff is quite big. When he had pink eye 2 weeks ago, he weighed in at 17 lbs, 4 oz.
I think that's a pretty good summary. One more month of babyness!


Comments

  1. As always, what a cutie! Hooray for sleeping through the night! I love reading the updates. Still just baffles and amazes me how different each baby is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Yes, they are all so different, even between siblings, I am finding. So fun to watch them grow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf