Thrift Store Find!

Note: I just sneezed and Graham said, "Bless you, Mama." Aw!

Around Christmas this year Behn and I wanted to get Graham a chair to have for the living room. He always wants to sit somewhere when he's watching a movie or just hanging out with the family. But we looked into it, and for a nice one we'd be spending $50. So we voted nope.

Today I went to a church thrift store with my grandmother and guess what I found for $8:


It's hardly worn at all and it doesn't smell funky for anything. And I think the elephant and crocodile are tasteful and cute.

Graham wouldn't sit in it for a picture. He was...er....working on filling his diaper. But he does seem to like it a lot!


Made my day to find a deal :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!