The Weekend We've All Been Waiting For. And Then Another One.

Since Seth left for his deployment, we've been praying for him and looking forward to his return. We finally got to celebrate his homecoming- praise the Lord for His faithfulness! Here's one of the pictures we couldn't wait to take:


All these sweet babies. 4 babies born in less than 4 months! How does that even happen?? We couldn't have planned it if we wanted to. God made it happen. The weekend was full of baby adorableness.

Here's Seth playing the mandolin that the siblings gave him as a home-coming gift. And a cigar my bro Tim gave him. He liked both gifts :) The weekend was really fun for Behn and I because Seth got to meet Graham (and all the other bebes) for the 1st time. Behn and I enjoyed 4 days spending time with family. My parents and brothers Tim and Stephen both got to be there for the family party/dinner too! We missed Isaac and Elizabeth, Olivia, and Aaron though.


The next weekend- well, Friday night- Seth and Emmy stopped by here in VA on their way to NC. It was only for a night, but we had fun. I'm glad Seth finally got to see our cozy town and pretty mountains.



Aunt Emmy and Unkie Seth with Grahammy Boy in front of VMI. Check out Graham's chub legs.




In other news, my brother Isaac also returned from his Afghanistan deployment. So grateful these guys are home with their brave wives, safe and sound! I'm praying that God will open a way for us to go see Isaac and Elizabeth in Alabama this summer.

That's a bit of an update. Today was the first time I felt like I had a few minutes to sit down and record this. Baby boys have been keeping me busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf