R.S. + M.D. + H.D.M.G.G. P-5

There were just too many titles for this post, so I had to code it.
R.S.= Rockbridge Symphony, which is where Behn and I were last night.








I think Behn and I wore these same outfits to Isaac and Elizabeth's wedding...and to our friends Jeff and Rachel's wedding...what can I say, we don't have very diverse wardrobes :)


Hannah's Mother's Day gift to me was to babysit G so Behn and I could go out. It was really fun! I was impressed, being that it's not a professional symphony and that it's made up of local talent. They played Bach (messed up a little on that one, but made a good recovery in the end), Tchaikovsky, and my favorite Ashokan Farewell by Unger. G was a good boy for Hannah, so everybody wins.



M.D.= Mother's Day. Last Mother's Day I was preg, so technically that was my first Mother's Day. This one is fun though, because Graham is here and I don't feel nausious. He's such a little blessing, and I love being a mama. It's teaching me so much more patience and sacrifice than I thought possible. It makes me admire MY mom even more. She's simply amazing. I feel like I've grown even closer to her this past year, through my pregnancy and having G here. I love you, Mom! I also love and am grateful for my mother-in-law. I have some wonderful women in my life.


On Mother's Day at our church the guys work the nursery. Behn was in there during Sunday School, and I left Graham in the capable hands of some of the dads from church during the service. They said he was great. When we got home Hannah made a salad and Behn grilled out steak and 'taters. It was really nice not to have to cook. I also went for a nice run with Hannah. So, it's been a relaxing day.


H.D.M.G.G. P-5 = How Does My Garden Grow Part 5


It's grooooowing. Here's one of my flower beds:




^Planting some herbs^


Things are going well in the garden! The beets and radishes are really thriving. They win the prize for growing the best so far. The beans also look good. The squash and pumpkin seeds that I planted into the ground didn't come up...there were some big storms after I planted them, so maybe they washed away? Anyway, I started some more in some trays so hopefully they'll sprout soon.


The vermin have stayed out of my garden so far...here's hoping it stays that way!

Comments

  1. glad your mother's day was nice n relaxing! i wish i could garden... give me a year and i'll be all over that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf