An Interview With Graham, Almost 4.5

It's been another busy week. And, if I'm being honest, a grumpy and stressful week. But it's now FRIDAY and the weather is perfect and it's all going to be ok. Last weekend we had a fun roadtrip to Greensboro to see Emily and Seth and their girls, and Behn's parents, too. It was fun. I love a change of scenery. Shame on me for only taking a few pics. Ugh, I have gotten so bad about it.

Anyway, just for fun, I thought I'd ask Graham a few questions about life as a 4 year old.

Age: 4
Favorite Color: Red and Yellow
Favorite Song: He hums "Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing" (it really is his favorite tune)
Favorite Sport: Baseball 
Favorite Toy: Baseballs
If Graham could plan the best day ever, he would: Eat breakfast by myself and get dressed myself, then play baseball and other sports with my 4 year old brother and I'm 12 years old.
Favorite Part About School: Playing with Kylie because she's my partner
Best Friend: Patrick
Favorite Season: Spring and Fall because I like acorns
Favorite Food: Strawberries and Junk (chips, cookies, etc)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate, Green, and Vanilla with Oreos in it
When I Grow Up I Want To Be: Baseball player and Police Man

Graham with a baby turtle we found. He adored it! I feel a bit bad I had him let it go after a few days because he really loved it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the Bookshelf

Job loss and bending the knee

Patrick Wilford is Here!