End of the Week Pics

Here's what is up in our home:

1. It snowed. I think this was somewhat universal on the East Coast. Here is the token photo:


2. It's been really, really cold here. One afternoon, to keep warm, we parked ourselves in Graham's room with the space heater. The boys made marble games...we've been doing that a LOT lately.


                                                                                                                                                                      3. Patrick in this hat (Aunt Olivia brought it to him from Ireland a couple of years ago):

  


4. I've been making our bread from scratch the past several months. It is always worth the effort. A giant $7 bottle of wine is lovely, as well:


5. I pulled this dusty coffee table book about Scotland out the other day, and let my daydreams enjoy a romp through the Highlands. Someday...


6. Yesterday the 4 of us walked through our local thrift store and I saw this unopened game of Sequence for $1. I'm not a game person, but even I enjoy this easy game. Behn was happy because he does love games. We put the kids to bed and enjoyed popcorn, candles, worship music, and Sequence for an easy mini-date night in. 


What have you been up to?

Comments

  1. Come on, spring! What's your bread recipe? It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I used Pioneer Woman's cinnamon bread recipe, but I ditched the cinnamon this time and used 1/2 whole wheat and 1/2 white flour. It was yummy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!