End of the Week Pics

Let's see, what's been happening?

-Graham is taking a few swim lessons through the Red Cross. He loves it! I have no pictures because I'm the one in the water with him so I'm pretty busy the whole 30 minutes we are there.

-A few warm days! Spring soon?

-We all had the stomach bug. Thankfully it was only for 24 hours. I had the least severe case, so I played nurse. Of course. Mama's always play nurse. I'm just grateful I was able to.

And pictures:

Playing "be-ball"


Behn coming home at the end of a long day is so refreshing:


Finally took down my Christmas "JOY" canvasses and made these paper cut little pretties to celebrate February and March (heart, clover, flower).


Whether he liked it or not (he did not), someone got a haircut:


More of this:


Naps are becoming less and less frequent. My heart is broken.


He does like these Legos a whole lot. I'm glad!


This guy wants me to read to him all.day.long. He can even say 'book,' including the 'k' sound! How is my baby almost 18 months old?!


We are off to the country for the weekend and ready for a much-needed change of scenery! Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf