End of the Week Pics

Ok, so these are mostly all pictures of the boys, but that's mostly what I capture on my iPhone. Will have to try to take more variety for next time!

Gorgeous maple tree on the street where we stayed in Boston

Father and Son reunited! Patrick stayed in Daddy's arms for 10 minutes.

 Throwing rocks in the neighborhood creek

This one says he doesn't need naps anymore...and then he falls asleep for 2 hours. Yeah, you still need naps, kiddo. I need you to need naps.

Someone enjoyed his chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes today!


Behn's fan mail to Andrew Miller, the Red Sox player who gave us our tickets.


Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. Yes, naps are a necessity at my house!! I let Nate play in his bed but he always ends up falling asleep. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf