Patrick at 3 Months

It has been almost 3 months since I first got to hold Patrick- he is growing tooooo fast! Here are some tidbits on my littlest guy:

  • Is a good sleeper! (Well, better than Graham was at least). He only wakes up once a night usually and he goes back to sleep really quickly after eating.
  • Speaking of eating, this kid can eat! He still spits up a bit, but I'm not worried because he's got some major chunk on his legs.  He's obviously getting plenty! He's in 3-6 month clothes now. We'll see how much he weighs at the doctor in a few weeks.
  • Can hold his head up and has rolled over twice. 
  • Is SO happy! He smiles if you just look at him. I think everyone is really enjoying having such a cute, happy baby around....except for...
  • He does have a temper! And since he's so strong, if he's unhappy, it's rough. He doesn't like to be away from Mama, so if I'm around he's ok.
  • Has found his fingers (see above picture)
I just want to say also that Graham is so incredibly sweet with Patrick. I love the brother interaction. I pray they'll always be close. I just love these boys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf