Flying By...

This month is zooming by. We had a wonderful, whirlwind trip to see our Delaware family last weekend. Graham had a ton of fun playing with all his cousins. Behn and I also really enjoyed the family time- meals and laughter and catching up with everyone.

(stealing this picture from my sister in law):

These 5 crack me up:

Bribed them with lollipops to get everyone to stay put:

Lord willing, next year there'll be 8- EIGHT!- grandchildren on this side. The family just keeps growing!

What else has been going on? Just daily life, plenty of little bottoms to wipe and mouths to feed. Keeps me busy. Yesterday I decided to bake and made these:

Hot Cocoa Cookies. SO easy and delicious. Recipe here.

I had a helper, of sorts. Little guy has a bit of a cold, so this cheered him up.


^ He will be 2 years old tomorrow and we can't believe it. 

And this one. This one is all smiles and so big. Just a perfect little darling in our family.


We have so much upcoming in the next days and weeks, Lord willing. I'm just praying to take joy in these moments, these gifts, and ponder the season of advent. Blessed be His name!

Comments

  1. love the pics.. haha hadn't seen the one with the kids and grandparents and my baby's arrival date :)
    cant wait for this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf