Mid-November Update

Motherhood has been time-consuming lately, with the transitions and a very busy toddler and still-new baby. Most days I'm also quite tired, due to an infant up 2 times a night, with a side of Graham also waking up many nights. Behn started his new job last Monday and I'm happy to report he seems to be enjoying it. The first few days were very overwhelming for him, but he was really upbeat when he came home from work yesterday.

We're getting settled into our new community. I've joined the church choir, we had new friends over for lunch on Sunday, and in 2 weeks we will join Grace and Peace Presbyterian and have Patrick baptized. I do very much miss my Lexington friends, but I am grateful that at least we are not lonely here because we do have family to fellowship with. Last Saturday my mom and I checked out an adoption fair at another local church. I picked up a stack of resources and papers from some local agencies. We are excited about the prospect of beginning our adoption; it's not time yet, but it does feel like it could be getting closer.

I could write more and tell you about our days and how Graham got his finger nipped by a duck or how Patrick coos and smiles so much now, but I am tired and both boys are napping, so I need to as well!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!