In Merry-Land

Well, we made it! We are now in Maryland, and here to stay for a while. I'm currently chilling in our new room at my parents' house while Behn is attempting to put Graham down for a nap in his room. Moving was quite the fiasco. Seriously...packing our entire house up mostly by myself (I did have some help from friends at times) with 2 small boys was hard! Then Behn brought myself, Graham, and Patrick to MD and dropped us off and the next day, Monday, he and my dad and brother all headed back to VA in the middle of a hurricane!  I don't know how they did it. Then they got there and realized the truck was a bit too small. That stunk, especially since Behn and I majorly purged and got rid of stuff. Why do we have so much stuff???? The guys finally headed back, still during the hurricane, and of course the truck blew a tire...and then the 4Runner's battery died...BUT they did make it back eventually! They got in late that night and we were so grateful they were safe and sound.

In light of the fact that I was unable to blog much in October, I'll try to make a mega-post that sums up the month of October, with pics and all. A "best of Ocotber 2012" type of thing.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!