So Much Going On!

Ok, so blogging has been sparse lately, and may continue to be sparse for a while. I have a lot to do these days and NO ENERGY to do them! That includes blogging.

We did have a wonderful trip to MD/DE this past week. It was busy...family dinners, bridal shower, Behn's graduation open house...you get the picture. Speaking of pictures, I will try to post some of the goings-on of our trip. I don't want to forget all the fun we had.

We have a lot of stuff going on here too. Hopefully one of these days I can blog about all that, if it's the right time. Of course, the baby coming in about a month is a big change in itself. Speaking of which, I'm going to go pack the hospital bag right now; I've been putting it off and I do not want to be caught off guard if he decides to make an early entrance.

Toodles.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf