Keepin' It Real

From my babycenter.com weekly e-mail:

"Your tiredness is perfectly understandable, given the physical strain you're under and the restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable."


How did they know?? 


Yes, I've been sleepy lately. But Mr. Graham has been sleeping 12-13 hours/night, so at least I have that going for me. I also have been getting a lot done in preparation for our final trip of the summer: up to MD and DE to visit family and celebrate bridal showers and nearly finished Master's Degrees. Will be fun, though possibly a bit exhausting for me.  I'll be trying to take lots of pictures though, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf