The Week in Review

Friday again!

We had a busy but good week. Aaron was here last week and Hannah was here for a few days this week. It was really fun to have family visit and Graham enjoyed his uncle and aunt. I only had Frankie on Monday and today, so 3 days with just Graham was bliss. I was able to go to lots of appointments and run errands I cannot normally do with 2 toddlers. Plus, Graham got special time with me. Which is good, because this boy has been very clingy to his mama lately. I think it's teething, but maybe he intuitively knows something is going to change soon?

Speaking of change...


I'm 4 months pregnant and this baby is growing! I feel her/him most days now. I love those kicks and don't take them for granted. In about a month we'll have the anatomy ultrasound and hopefully find out if this is a boy or a girl! We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. Behn and Graham came with me to my appointment and we made a little trip of it- Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and a trip to Sharp Shopper. Driving 45 minutes to the doctor is a major nuisance and a lot of gas, but it's nice to be able to make the trip to civilization worth it.

Graham is being needy so I should wrap this up. Hope every one has a wonderful, blessed, Easter celebration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf