Even when...

...I'm dead on my feet
...and my tailbone hurts (from my pregnancy- and I'm only 19 weeks along!)
...and I've spent the whole day with Graham...13 hours...
...and I just want to get in my pj's and go to bed


I never get tired of rocking my boy before bedtime. He's very into me spending a few minutes cuddling him, playing with his hair, giving him little night-time kisses before he goes in his crib. We rock and love each other and everything is calm and quiet. And after a few minutes I put him in his crib and he squishes up his blanket just so and goes to sleep.

(OR he fakes me out and lays down for a few minutes and then insists I come back in and rock him some more. And I don't mind.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf