Halloween Baby

Ok Patient Parents and Grandparents, I'm finally posting pics of our little pumpkin!!

The costume was a gift from Graham's Uncle Stephen. Stephen called me one day and said he would like to buy G his halloween costume and what would I like him to be? How sweet is that? So my mom and Stephen went to Target and picked out this:

It was so cute on Graham! He even left the hat on. He was a sweet, cuddly little pumpkin. (Albeit, not very photogenic. As SOON as he sees the camera come out, he refuses to look at it. He's all smiles and interaction except for photo shoots. Sigh.)


Graham and Frankie went trick-or-treating downtown together. Of course they had to go together, that's what best buds do!


The Pumpkin and I.



I feel bad I got no pics of Behn with G. Graham and Frankie went out with me and Frankie's mom, but Behn was working. When Behn came home from work we took Graham out to a friend's house but it was dark and we didn't get any photos.




Anyway, it was a fun afternoon and evening and Graham didn't get much candy but that's ok because he can't eat it anyway.



Blogging is getting harder to do. Honestly, the dynamics in this house have changed so much since Frankie started walking, and soon Graham will be too. I just have to be so careful as I watch them. Unfortunately, naptimes haven't been as successful lately either, so I have little downtime to blog. When they're asleep I try to get a few things done around the house. I could blog in the evenings, but I basically collapse into bed and fall asleep asap. Ah, the exciting life of motherhood :) But, I will try and keep up writing and updating as much as I can!

Comments

  1. I also find it difficult to keep blogging while taking care of the girls. How much fun they must have together! I know what you mean about babies not looking at the camera. It seems to me that once they no longer see mommy's eyes behind the camera they get distracted at look else where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! and that was very sweet of stephen too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf