Makeover?

My house needs a makeover. Well, at least my living room does.


  • Pictures need to be updated, printed, and framed. (It's challenging hanging pics in this house, since our landlord doesn't want us putting nails in the wall. We have to buy those expensive 3M sticky hangers, and even then sometimes our frames come crashing down. SO annoying. But it's still worth the effort, I suppose.)

  • Outgrown baby items need to be removed and properly stored in the basement. I'm tired of tripping over them.

  • I've given up on getting a new couch. Maybe when Behn gets a promotion or new job. It's just not in the budget now. But for some reason the old loveseat hasn't been bothering me as much lately. I guess God changed my heart about that. Anyway, I would like to maybe re-arrange the living room.

  • I want to dry some of the zinnias I've grown to enjoy them all year and put them someplace nice.

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping my mom will help me with this next week when she visits- this place just needs a facelift since we'll probably be staying here another year :)

Comments

  1. ive given up on my living room too... seeing as how we'll be outta here in 6 months! whoop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf