Boys Are Messy (but I can't complain)

This morning Behn and I were talking about how we don't like Fridays. By Friday, we're all beat. It tends to be a long, draggy day. Today was no different, really, and then there was a fun little anecdote:

While feeding Baby F a bottle on the floor (with Graham sitting next to me), I noticed the tell-tale smell of baby poop. I flipped him over to discover it was already up his back. At that exact moment, G lunged at F and faceplanted into F's backside. Horrified to see another kid's poo on my kid's face, I grabbed G and cleaned him up. Meanwhile, F crawled around, spreading the mess on the rug and beyond. It ended up being a total clothes-changing blowout. Oh, joy.

But, as far as I know, G is healthy and I cannot complain. Reading this blog changed my perspective on my day. A little 12-month old with cancer. Cancer seems to be everywhere these days. God is in control. Will you pray for this family and baby with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf